Beat Anxiety to Improve Test Performance
for Junior School Students
Learn quick and easy ways to calm your test nerves.
Moms / Dads are welcome to join.
Tests are sometimes scary, but you CAN feel better about them.
In the introductory workshop, we will learn:
- How do your feelings impact your brain from working.
- Which feelings help your brain to work better?
- Why tests make you feel nervous even when you know your work.
- 2 simple, yet very clever ways to feel better when learning and writing your tests. (YOU CAN DO THIS ANY TIME, ANYWHERE- when anything makes you feel nervous, frustrated angry or even sad)
- Feel calmer and more in control during tests
- Improve concentration
- Improve memory
- Be able to make decisions better
- Improve sleep
- Ability to self regulate
- Improve performance
The HeartMath techniques are so clever that no one will know you are doing them,
but YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE in yourself and your marks.
You can also use them anytime…. not only for tests!
Date: 19 August 2017
Time: 10am – 12pm
Investment: R350 (for 1 x Child and 1 x Parent – if parent would like to attend)
Where: Workshop17, V&A Waterfront, 17 Dock Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa